K&H Pet Products Deluxe Ortho Bolster Sleeper Pet Bed Review
Reinforced dog beds are a crucial, though often neglected, need for happy, healthy dogs that need a little more support or really like the couch. Most of these feature additional cushioning and other orthopedic additions. Looking for more suitable options? Check our guide on best dog beds and help yourself choose a right bed for your four-legged friend.
- 3″ of medical grade, plush orthopedic foam
- Comfortable, overfilled bolsters with recycled prolific
- Zippered, removable cover and liners
- Super-soft micro fleece sleeping area with upholstery grade velvet exterior
- Machine washable, simple care
- 1-year limited warranty
- Comes in brown and grey
- Various sizes of the orthopedic foam dog bed are available[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”Pros” box_color=”#0c9e21″][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#21b40b”]
- Soft, upholstery grade velvet
- The sleeping surface is covered with micro flee
[su_box title=”Cons” box_color=”#bf000a”][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#bf000a”]
- Non-existence support
One popular type of pet bed is the bolster dog bed because Bolster dog beds have raised edging that can relieve anxiety and make dogs feel more secure.
Go for this extraordinary product.